As the first course to be fully digital and 100% online, the Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA) is aimed at individuals looking to become a financial adviser - with no previous experience required.
This enables you to study through the LIBF Digital Academy powered by ICS Learn entirely online.
Exploring the key information you'll need to qualify, you'll examine a comprehensive range of topics, including:
- The purpose and structure of the UK financial services industry
- The role and aims of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Regulation regarding financial advice
- Financial risk
- Data analysis
- How to create and manage financial plans, and
- How to communicate financial advice
If you're looking to qualify as a financial adviser, this course is the perfect place to start. You'll have the support of an immersive virtual learning platform and additional access to supporting online resources.
The first course of its kind to be completely digitised, you can study the DipFA wherever, and whenever you want. All you need is an internet connection.